Please call us at 256-625-9305 for a FREE consultation today!
Subject to the terms and conditions listed by James R. Maxwell & Associates Inc. (“Company”) towards the original purchaser/property owner (“Owner”) that windows installed by the Company are defect free so long as the Owner or Owner’s immediate transferee is a resident of said home.
- All windows come with a 3-year warranty.
- Transferable Warranty – Transferal may occur between Owner and Owner’s immediate transferee so long as the Company is notified in writing within 30 days of the property’s transfer date.
- Labor Warranty – a total of five years after installation is the period in which labor costs will be provided by the Company on installed windows. This is nontransferable.
- Vinyl Parts Warranty – If used as intended vinyl window components will not peel, corrode, rot, or blister.
- Mechanical Parts Warranty – All locks, balances, vent locks, and other mechanical parts are free of manufacture defects in workmanship and material, and will be replaced at no charge.
- Insulated Glass Warranty – This item is warrantied against material obstruction due to dust or moisture in dead air space of the sealed portion of the window. In case of failure in this regard, Company will replace at no charge.
- Glass Breakage Warranty – If accidental glass breakage occurs Company will replace Owner with another unit.
- 30-year warranty on all parts, vinyl, mechanical, etc.
- 20-year warranty on glass breakage.
- 3-year workmanship warranty.
- This is a sample of our warranty and not a full contract.