We provide industry-standard and popular choices that will provide security and curbside appeal. You can rest easy knowing our professionals have your back.
Please call us at 256-625-9305 for a FREE consultation today!
Request A Quote
What kind of options are available?
Vinyl siding is often considered the most used kind of siding and comes prebuilt with interlocking edges. A zip tool is usually used during installation. Consider the following information about vinyl siding:
- Attributes: We offer vinyl siding in different thicknesses, double insulated, and is of 100% pure virgin quality.
- Aesthetics: Vinyl siding has a modern feel and can the paneling can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Textures: There are a wide variety of textures to choose from, including wood. Additionally, vinyl can be installed over wood siding.
- Low Cost: Vinyl siding is budget-friendly and low maintenance.
Some things to consider are the warping effect of weathering due to poor installation and cracking. Professional installation is advised.
This kind of siding is composite and an excellent option for siding. It consists of scrap wood that is resin bound and compressed. This results in quite a durable material. It is treated with bug and fungi-resistant chemicals. With that in mind, a professional’s touch will ensure a long-lasting installation.
The following are some great qualities of composite siding:
- Easy Upkeep: Little maintenance is required compared to traditional wood.
- Aesthetics: Composite siding is pleasing to look at and passes for natural wood.
- Cost-Effective: Composite siding is qualitative, durable, and affordable.
- Customization: Composite siding is highly customizable and can be easily catered to your tastes.
Hardie Plank Siding
- Top-Notch Durability: Hardie plank siding maintains incredible resistance to hail, rain, winds, and storms, all the while requiring minimal repair.
- Curb Appeal: Not only is the durability of Hardie plank siding well known, but so too is its attractive, contemporary look.
Though we have mentioned alternatives on this page, there is no question about the natural appeal of wood siding on a home. The following are some more features of natural wood:
- Natural Variety: Attractive and available types include panels, wood plants, boards, and shingles.
- Beauty: Our select choice of cedar wood adds character to your home.
- Historical Significance: Wood has long been humanity’s go-to for constructing homes and buildings. To many, this has great historical appeal.
Something to consider is wood siding’s price and vulnerability to weathering and pests. Consider having the wood treated.